Inola Elementary School
~Early Childhood FIRST DAY procedures~
Early Childhood students: (pre-k / kdg/ 1st)
Parent MAY bring early childhood students the FIRST DAY
- ONE parent/guardian per student
- MASK required
- Temperature check required
- Abide by specific time guidelines listed below
- ONE (masked) parent/guardian may bring your child at 7:30 to their classroom.
- That parent/guardian must exit building by 8:00 to allow the 2nd wave of parents to visit.
If the child’s last name begins with A-L:
If the child’s last name begins with M-Z:
A-L à 7:30-8:00 M-Z à 8:15-8:45
THIS PROCEDURE IS FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, AUGUST 13TH ONLY.
Because of limiting guests/exposure this year, PARENTS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO TAKE THEIR CHILD TO THE CLASSROOM AFTER THE FIRST DAY.