MS/HS IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION from AUGUST 4th, 2021 ALL CALL
Hello, this is Patrick Mullen , principal at Inola Middle School. This call is going out to all middle school and high school parents to inform you of important dates and information for the upcoming start of the school year.
- Please go online to www.wengage.com/inola or visit the school website at www.inola.k12.ok.us and click on the Wengage icon. You will then enter your username and password that was assigned to you last year and click on student portal and complete the student enrollment. If you have any questions please call the middle school or high school office.
- The online enrollment must be completed by Friday, August 6th for your child to receive his/hers class schedule at our Open House night on Tuesday, August 10th.
- The Inola Back to School Block Party is this Saturday, August 7th from 9:00 to noon at the 4-way in town. Please bring your child or children to this event to receive the majority, if not all, of their needed school supplies. Plus, they will have the chance to send several teachers and staff from all 3 schools into the dunk tank!
- If your child is wanting to attend Inola Virtual Academy, which is completed by using Edugenuity, please stop by the Middle School or High School office to sign the information page/application regarding virtual or blended options. We need notification as to if your child will be returning to school via the Virtual, blended or traditional educational platforms by Friday, August 6th.
- Our annual Open House night is going to be on Tuesday, August 10th from 4:00-7:00, so that our students may meet their teachers and receive their schedules. Students, please report to your building cafeteria first. We will have signs directing you to that location if you are not familiar with the campus.
- Lastly, I cannot wait to see all of our students on the first day of school on Thursday, August 12th.